DevOps Delicacy is a new shorter-format show that focusses on exciting tools and developments in our community. We kick it off with a discussion of Librarian with Jay Feldblum. Download it Here
Random Show Notes
What tools do we need that we don’t have already?
- Need to treat cookbooks as separate projects
- Need way to test cookbooks in isolation
- Need way to simulate local cluster
What are the next steps for librarian? What new features do you intend to implement?
- Needs more real-world testing
- Needs to be easier to use
- Check if any cookbooks are outdated
What’s new and exciting that you are learning about now or looking to learn?
Non-recursive resolution algorithm
Jeremiah Snapp’s excellent guide to cookbook management with Librarian