A conversation with Chris Short (@chrisshort) and Julian Dunn (@julian_dunn) about the role of Product Marketing Managers.
- Chris Short twitter, github, blog
- Julian Dunn twitter, github, blog
- Nell Shamrell-Harrington github, twitter, blog
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, blog
- REdeploy: August 16 & 17 - San Francisco, CA
- Sensu Summit: August 22 & 23 - Portland, OR
- DevOps Talks: August 27 & 28 - Sydney, Australia
- Seattle & London Community Summits: October 2 & 3 / October 16 & 17 - Use code
FOODFIGHTfor 10% off your registration!
- What is Product Marketing and what is the role of a Product Marketing Manager (PMM)?
- Messaging and Positioning
- Chris Short’s ChefConf 2018 Session: DevOps is Not a War
- Moving from Technical Engineering Roles to Marketing Management
- How Product Marketing Differs From “Other” Marketing
- Authenticity and Tact
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation
- You can’t “trick” people into DevOps
- Is prior technical experience and background necessary to be a good PMM?
- The Ultimate Goal: Delivering Value
- DevOps and Product Marketing
- Tightening Feedback Loops
- Minimizing Work in Progress
- People’s Reception to Marketers vs Engineers
- The Product Marketing Manager
- Rise of the Revenue Marketer
- The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit (if you liked the Life Is Strange franchise)
- Accelerate: The Science of Lean Software and DevOps: Building and Scaling High Performing Technology Organizations
- Pocket City
The Food Fight Show is brought to you by Nathen Harvey and Nell Shamrell with help from other hosts and the awesome community of Chefs.
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.
Feedback, suggestions, and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or http://github.com/foodfight/showz.