Show Date: Tuesday October 23
- Jamie Winsor, github, twitter
- Eric G. Wolfe github, twitter
- Seth Vargo github, twitter
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, irc: nathenharvey, blog
- Open space format of the summit
- Various sessions of the day including:
- New Chef Documentation - check out docs.opscode.com
- Continuous Deployment and Continuous Integration
- Testing your Infrastructure
- Chef on Windows
If you’re not at Chef Summit, join us on Wednesday for a Google+ Hangout Chef session. Follow @foodfightshow or Nathen to be notified when we get started. We’re planning on starting the hangout at 13:00 UTC.
Most people are using #chefsummit as the hashtag for updates from the summit. Update your filters, twitter clients, etc.
Follow all the updates from the summit on the Opscode Wiki
Download Chef Summit Day One Recap - Download here