Show Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
In this episode, we discuss the role DevOps can play in helping science overcome some of the most pressing research challenges such as climate change and canceer research.
- Dr. James Cuff, twitter
- Anthony Goddard, twitter, github, blog
- Brandon Burton github, twitter
- Bryan Berry github, twitter, irc: bryanwb, blog: devopsanywhere
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, irc: nathenharvey, blog
- julia - high-level, high-performance dynamic programming language for technical computing.
- CartoDB - hosted PostGIS mapping tool
- SCaLE 11x
- Kyle Kingsbury - @aphyr, http://aphyr.com/
- Provide personal help to a cancer patient instead of merely writing a check to a foundation.