- Bryan Berry github, twitter, irc: bryanwb, blog: devopsanywhere
- Seth Vargo github, twitter
- Milos Gajdos github, twitter, blog
- Mike Fiedler github, twitter
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, irc: nathenharvey, blog
- What is a “secret”?
- Protecting Secrets (Secret Management)
- Decrypting Secrets
- Working with Vaults (Experience)
- Vault Interactive Tutorial
- Audit Backends
- Auth Backends
- Secret Backends
- Postgres VALID UNTIL (Lease Expiration)
- Transit Secret Backend
- Use Case: Using for Vault developers to share secrets back and forth?
- Read Access
- User Authentication
- Token-based Auth
- Username and Password
- TLS Certificates
- Vault as Open Source
- The “Break Glass Procedure”: How do you know your secrets have been leaked?
- Where do services like Vault fit in with containers?
- Vault with Console
- Leader Election
- Security and Independent Security Audits
- Key Rotation
- Chef/Vault Integration
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.