Join Phil Dibowitz (@thephild) for a discussion of how Facebook uses Chef and to learn more about the Cookbooks they have published to GitHub and the Supermarket.
- Phil Dibowitz github, twitter
- Nell Shamrell-Harrington github, twitter, blog
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, blog
- How does Facebook use Chef?
- How does Facebook write and maintain its Chef cookbooks?
- Cookbooks that Facebook has open sourced:
- What makes a quality Open Source cookbook?
- Grocery delivery? Taste tester.
- GitHub vs. Supermarket
- Some of the Facebook tools:
- Will Facebook’s cookbooks work for me?
- ChefConf 2013 talk
- Facebook is now continuously deploying their cookbooks to the Supermarket. Any build that passes all the tests gets automatically shared on the Supermarket.
- Vintage Kitchen restaurant in Dublin, Ireland.
- Laptops with Chef - Panel Discussion - Managing the Unmanageable: Using Chef and InSpec to Securely Manage Your Endpoints
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.