Join Blackrock 3 Partners as they discuss Incident Management on the Food Fight Show.
- Ron Vidal - website, twitter - @br3guys
- Rob Schnepp - website, twitter - @br3guys
- Chris Hawley - website, twitter - @br3guys
- Nell Shamrell-Harrington github, twitter, blog
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, blog
Upcoming Chef Events
- FINTECH:CODE - March 15-16, London
- R-ETAIL:CODE - March 15-16, London
- March Madness Viewing Party - March 15, NYC
- Microsoft DevOps User Group Meeting: Continuously Deploy .Net Applications with Habitat - March 20, Austin, TX
- Computing DevOps Summit - March 21, London
- DevOps Days Baltimore - March 21-22, Baltimore, MD
- ChefConf - May 22-25, Chicago, IL
- View all upcoming events
Upcoming Blackrock 3 Training
- IT Incident Command and Incident Management - March 22-23, Oakland, CA
- What is an “Incident” and what is “Incident Management”?
- How does incident management impact mean-time-to-recover (MTTR)?
- Advising companies how NOT to have a single point of failure: PROCESS - Predictable. Repeatable. Optimize. Clear. Empowerment. Scalable. Sustainable. “Learn all you care, share all you know.”
- What is the lifecycle of an incident?
- What is an “Incident Commander”?
- Liaison Officer: (LNO)
- Where does learning and collaboration come into play with incident commanding?
- Peacetime and Wartime; After Action Review (AAR), Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- The United States and Canadian Womens Hockey Teams
- Oyster Bitters
- IlFornino ® Elite Plus - Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- Operation Dagger: Singapore
- Substitute a smokey mezcal in place of a bourbon or rye in a Manhattan.
- Icebreaker Outerwear
- FREITAG Bags
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.