Join Charity Majors on the Food Fight Show as we define, discuss, and digest Observability.
- Nell Shamrell-Harrington github, twitter, blog
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter, blog
- Charity Majors github, twitter
- Jamie Osler github, twitter
Upcoming Chef Events
- What is Observability?
- Monitoring, Metrics, Log Aggregation
- Focus your energy on instrumentation, resilience to failure, and making it fast and safe to deploy and roll back.
- Gather absolutely as much context as possible.
- Instrumentation is just as important as unit tests.
- Does this mean we need to reconsider the way applications are built? Do we need to start constructing observable applications? How?
- The Business Side
- What products, or sorts of products, are gaining traction in observability?
- Who are the influencers in this space?
- What blogs, papers, books should be on my Observability reading list?
- DevOpsDays: Baltimore
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.