- Bryan Berry github, twitter, irc: bryanwb, blog: devopsanywhere
- Brandon Burton github, twitter
- Matt Ray github, twitter, irc: mattray, blog
- Mike Fiedler github, twitter, blog
- John Vincent, aka Lusis twitter, github
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter
- How The Food Fight Show got started
- Favorite Episodes:
- Testing in Practice
- Back to the Kernel With Greg Kroah-Hartman
- TESTALLTHETHINGS: Testing Infrastructure with Jim Hopp, Stephen Nelson-Smith, and Andrew Crump
- Live Post-Mortem With David Zwieback, John Allspaw, and Mike Rembetsy
- Adrian Cockcroft Episode => Netflix OSS
- Steven Murawski Episode => Windows Automation for Frustrated Sysadmins
- Nordstrom Episode => Windows Roundtable
- Live Episodes
- Application Deployment
- Continuous Delivery
- What has gotten better in the DevOps community since the show started?
- The rise of “Small Town” DevOps Days
- The DevOps Debate
- “DevOps” across the industry
- WHAT DOES “DEVOPS” MEAN?!?!?!
- Improving knowledge
- Continuous improvement: The new “CI”
- Gene Kim (Twitter)
- Priveledge, Flexibility, & Time
- The passing of James Golick, Ezra Zygmuntowicz, and Jim Weirich
- Linux is becoming dominant
- “Working Code Builds Consensus” – Jesse Robins
- Neglecting the humanity: We are PEOPLE too!
- No managers?
- scheduling more regular Food Fight Show episodes
- Have a Book Club series: POODR: Practical Object-Oriented Design in Ruby: An Agile Primer by Sandi Metz.
- having panels that are all white men.
- Having discussions about technology.
- doing Chef-specific episodes.
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
- Your Local Library
The Food Fight Show is brought to you by Bryan Berry and Nathen Harvey with help from other hosts and the awesome community of Chefs.
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.
Feedback, suggestions, and questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or http://github.com/foodfight/showz.