- Bryan Berry github, twitter, irc: bryanwb, blog: devopsanywhere
- Brandon Burton github, twitter
- Matt Ray github, twitter, irc: mattray, blog
- Mike Fiedler github, twitter, blog
- John Vincent, aka Lusis twitter, github
- Nathen Harvey github, twitter
- How The Food Fight Show got started
- Favorite Episodes:
- Testing in Practice
- Back to the Kernel With Greg Kroah-Hartman
- TESTALLTHETHINGS: Testing Infrastructure with Jim Hopp, Stephen Nelson-Smith, and Andrew Crump
- Live Post-Mortem With David Zwieback, John Allspaw, and Mike Rembetsy
- Adrian Cockcroft Episode => Netflix OSS
- Steven Murawski Episode => Windows Automation for Frustrated Sysadmins
- Nordstrom Episode => Windows Roundtable
- Live Episodes
- Application Deployment
- Continuous Delivery
- What has gotten better in the DevOps community since the show started?
- The rise of “Small Town” DevOps Days
- The DevOps Debate
- “DevOps” across the industry
- WHAT DOES “DEVOPS” MEAN?!?!?!
- Improving knowledge
- Continuous improvement: The new “CI”
- Gene Kim (Twitter)
- scheduling more regular Food Fight Show episodes
- Have a Book Club series: POODR: Practical Object-Oriented Design in Ruby: An Agile Primer by Sandi Metz.
- having panels that are all white men.
- Having discussions about technology.
- doing Chef-specific episodes.
- The Everything Store: Jeff Bezos and the Age of Amazon
- Your Local Library
The show is sponsored, in part, by Chef.